Village On The Isle’s Caspersen Loft is a warm, welcoming household offering the highest level of personalized support—and quality experience—for those living with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Discover how we use our programs and services that enable your loved one to make the most of every day in a safe and enjoyable residences. Caring staff members are available 24 hours a day in the household to provide scheduled and unscheduled support.
Staff training and approaches to our care are influenced by nationally recognized programs created specifically for helping those with cognitive challenges. Also, our program coordinator develops social opportunities and recreational activities that promote group and individual engagement, personal autonomy, and happiness.
The Caspersen Loft Program includes:
- Choice of a spacious and well‐appointed residences with a kitchenette, private bathroom, individual thermostat control, telephone, television services, and urgent response system.
- Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and medication management.
- Three delicious family‐style meals served daily, plus snacks.
- Social and recreational programs, including outings with staff and volunteers.
- Convenient, enjoyable shared living spaces, including country kitchen, dining room, formal living, family and media room, and spa salon.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
- Daily trash removal.
- Scheduled transportation for group outings and medical appointments.
The Caspersen Loft at Village On The Isle includes a monthly fee based on your continuing care contract and apartment home selected. Couples are welcome and can reside together at the Caspersen Loft in one of our larger one-bedroom residences.